LABORATORY / PATHOLOGY
Apart from the routine Hematology, Biochemistry, clinical pathology and pap-smear tests we do specialized Hormone Assays, Elisa Tests, Cardiac Markers. We also perform specialized cancer markers like CA125, CEA, etc. Besides these, protein electrophoresis, hemoglobin electrophoresis and thalassaemia studies, therapeutic drugs and drugs of abuse are also carried out.
Krishna Diagnostics Center Rate List
Is Fasting required for routine investigations?
Yes fasting is required for most of the routine hematology and biochemical investigations unless specified otherwise by the doctor.
When can I get the report?
90% of reports can be given on the same day evening and certain specialized investigations can be done in a day or two.
Do you use disposable collection device?
Yes, for every patient fresh blood collection device is used which is then disposed with due precautions.
Do you offer home visit for blood collection?
Yes, with prior notice, we send technicians for home visits within vicinity of our 3 centres.
- For most of the tests overnight fasting is required.
- For lipid profile blood test 12 – 14 hours strict fasting is required,
- For some of the tests dietary restrictions are to be followed which needs to be confirmed at the time of appointment.
- 24 hours urine collection procedure is to be followed the details of which are to be confirmed prior to the test at the time of the appointment.
- For stool examination it is not necessary to have a sterile container. However a container can be collected from NM’s pathology lab for those who wish to do so.
- It is also necessary to bring along reports of previous blood tests.
Plot no. 384, Main Market, opposite Raj Bhawan, Block C, Sukhrali, Sector 17, Gurugram, Haryana 122001