Mr. Arwinder Singh
Specialty: Laboratory Technician
Location : Gurgaon
Nationality : Indian
Language: English, Hindi,punjabi
Qualifications: DMLT FROM IPH&H MAHIPALPUR 2010
B.S.C MLT FROM PTU 2013
Procedures (special procedures): Perfoam Routine as Well as Special Test.
From 12 May 2013 to 10 Feb 2014 work with Path care Lab. as a Lab Technician From 12 May 2013 to 10 Feb 2014 work with Path care Lab. as a Lab Technician.
Dr. Jigar Makwana
Specialty : Diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging (radiology) procedures (exams/tests) such as X-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
All Location : Gurgaon
Nationality : Indian
Language : English, Hindi,
MBBS, DMRD, DNB in Radiologist
Formerly work with Artemis Hospital Gurgaon From Jan 2016 to Nov. 2018 as a Radiologist.
Work with Vassu Diagnostics Gurgaon December 2018 to Jan 2020. as a HOD of the Radiology Department.
Brief Profile :
- A radiologist is a medical doctor who is trained in executing and interpreting medical images such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and using them to treat health problems in patients. Radiology perform image-guided procedures but do not normally handle the general medical needs of a patient.
Procedures (special procedures):
Breast & Women’s Imaging. Colour Doppler. Cardiac Imaging.
CT (computed tomography)
MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging.
PET (positron-emission tomography)
• X ray
Dr. P.K Jain
Clinical pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the laboratory analysis of bodily fluids such as blood and urine, as well as tissues, using the tools of chemistry, clinical microbiology, hematology and molecular pathology.
Language Spoken: English, Hindi
- Performing specimen analysis by using laboratory tools and equipment, in order to study samples and perform tests to accurately analyze bodily fluids and tissue specimens.
- Looking for abnormalities in samples that evidence disease and conveying this information to the relevant medical practitioner.
- Using checklists, medical software, and retesting to get thorough and precise results.
- Suggesting potential treatment options.
- Writing pathology reports detailing specimens tested, results of tests, and the final diagnosis.
- Undertaking research to improve identification and testing methods and finding innovative ways to treat disease.
- Staying up to date with developments in the fields of pathology and medical practice.
Plot no. 384, Main Market, opposite Raj Bhawan, Block C, Sukhrali, Sector 17, Gurugram, Haryana 122001